Custom Web Application Development
Nix-Dev is a web development company with over a decade of experience in building world-class B2B and B2C applications focusing on video delivery, RTC, AdTech, e-Learning, and data analytics. Throughout these years, our dedicated web app developers have delivered products to several clients. Today, we use this tremendous experience to address the needs of the M&E, Healthcare, FinTech and Sports industries.
Your Web Development Journey
R&D and Consulting
Our R&D team learns the ins and outs of your business to help you reduce both technical and market risk across the entire software development lifecycle.
- • Validate your concept
- • Choose the right technology
- • Maximize resources
- • Avoid unplanned costs
- • Innovate and ensure growth
- • Discover new business models
We absorb your requirements and build a trusted, visually rich user-product relationship to boost adoption and satisfaction. Our front-end development team takes it from there to nail that ultimate user journey in code.
- • A sharp UI matched to design mockups with pixel-perfect accuracy
- • A consistent UX across the entire application
- • Wireframing, mocking up, and prototyping
- • Stunning animations and effects that don’t compromise performance
- • A consistent user experience across all platforms
Let Nix-Dev's architects and senior engineers get to design and build the core of your application — with an eye for availability, robustness, and great new features.
- • A solid architecture to accommodate future growth at scale
- • Enterprise-grade information security
- • Advanced data structures to provide actionable insights
- • Flexibility to integrate with other systems and third-party services
- • Cutting-edge security features to protect your users, processes, and data
Manual and Automated QA
From day one, we put QA experts in the loop so you can quickly roll out features and make sure your software runs like clockwork across all browsers and screens.
- • Automate repetitive, laborious and complicated tasks
- • Reduce costs and time-to-market
- • Shorten customer feedback loop
- • Quickly improve the product
- • Take a transparent look at the progress
- • Plan and problem-solve efficiently